Monday 15 October 2012

Day 30: Inspired by a tutorial

I've been loving animal themed nail art lately, I suppose its my zoology side shining through. I went in search of a tutorial for any kind of animal design, and stumbled across this penguin tutorial at Nail Art 101.
It was cute, but I wanted the more realistic penguin figures.

I used a background of Jezy 22, and painted the penguins with black, white and orange acrylic.


(No top coat) 

(OPI Start to Finish top and base coat)


These cute little guys were so simple to do! I learnt my lesson this time and took photos before I painted a top coat, but the OPI didn't seem to smudge or dissolve the acrylic thankfully. I can't get over how adorable they are. Definitely check out Nail Art 101 for not only tutorials, but also many other tips and tricks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment