Friday 12 October 2012

Day 27: Inspired by Artwork

This was a little bit exciting! I wanted something bright, and eye catching. It got me thinking of pop art, and who was one of the kings of pop art? Andy Warhol!

While I didnt think I could replicate an actual Andy Warhol design on my nails, I came across this image. I've seen it in various places though, so I'm not sure who the original source actually was.

I used two coats of Sally Hansen "Mellow Yellow", Australis "Limited Edition 2", Jezy 22, Sally Hansen nail colour pen in Hot Pink, and Ulta3 "Purple Pumps".

I then stamped the lips from Bundle Monster plate BM02 (I used the same colours for stamping).




Like it? Im not sure about the yellow on the blue, but it might have been ok with a thicker polish maybe?

It's almost the end of the not-so-30 day challenge and I must admit, I'm kind of excited! I have some lovely polishes that I want to swatch and show you all. Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment