Wednesday 14 November 2012

Belated Halloween nails

I'm back! Sorry for the long hiatus, I have had a pretty stressful couple of weeks and I just didn't have the motivation or energy to paint my nails- let alone post.

Despite all this I couldn't resist the opportunity for spooky nails. Halloween isn't a huge celebration here in Australia, but my Dad often throws a small party just for fun. I made some skeleton cupcakes which were my inspiration for this design and my costume. There are so many different styles for skeleton or bone nail art, and I saw a similar design at Chalkboard Nails and have been meaning to try it out. 








Lastly, my cakes! I was so happy with these- I'm a bit of a cake nerd :P Also, sorry for the crummy images, these were taken on my phone... It's a bit of a short and sweet post today (no pun intended), but I promise I have more to come soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment